The Intention Program: Bring Positive Energy into Your Life
The Intention Program: Bring Positive Energy into Your Life
If it's true that our thoughts shape our reality, what if we focused only on the good things we want for our lives, instead of our worries?
What if, instead of being our worst critics, we were our best cheerleaders? How might that free us to dream bigger?
What if we decided for ourselves what a well-lived life looked like, rather than looking outside ourselves to the latest trend? Imagine the sense of peace that could bring.
If this new way of thinking sounds energizing to you, you would benefit from participating in The Intention Program.
Join us for this six-session course in which you'll learn and practice a framework of positive thinking that will expand what you believe is possible for your life.
Upon completion, you'll have 5 positivity skills in your toolkit to integrate into all parts of your life - personal, family, and professional. Graduates of the program say they feel calmer, more in control, and connected to what matters to them.
Course created and taught by Ann Drew Yu. This experiential curriculum is grounded in Eastern philosophy, neuroscience, and positive psycholoogy.
Learn more below.
You already have what you need. Real transformation comes from within.
Tell me if this sound familiar.
You believe the energy we surround ourselves with plays an important role in our well-being.
It's important to you to prioritize what you truly care about.
You're eager to increase calm and positivity in all parts of your day, but don't know how to start.
You'd love to feel a deeper connection to your life.
You're motivated, but would welcome a teacher and guide - someone with expertise and a gentle approach to lead the way.
The Intention Program can help.
The Intention Program gives you the tools and nourishment you need to tap into the ability you already possess to experience greater joy, strengthen your positivity muscle, and live life your way.
The Intention Program is for you if:
If any of these raise your spirits, you will benefit from participating in The Intention Program:
- You could use some nourishment and self-care.
- You’re in a transition and want tools to navigate it with positivity.
- You're an optimizer and love learning techniques that open you to new possibilities for your life.
- You're a leader and value frameworks that nurture positivity and risk-taking within your team.
- You’re a parent and want to model positive thinking skills for your children.
The Intention Program is:
The Intention Program is a 6-week personal development course created and facilitated by Ann Drew Yu, and is delivered through live video calls to a group. Each week for six weeks, we’ll move together through specific, illuminating exercises; learn a new positivity skill to practice in between sessions; and move forward on simple, personalized intentions you set for yourself -- all while celebrating your growth.
The experiential curriculum is:
- Part practical, specific tools that draw upon Eastern philosophy, neuroscience, and positive psychology.
- Part inner work to help you become aware of your current "thought habits" and build new habits.
- Part support and gentle accountability as you develop a new way of thinking.
In their own words .... participants share their experiences:
The Intention Program has helped me:
- "Bring greater positivity and encouragment to my team."
- "Be more present with my ailing mother-in-law."
- "Trust myself and ask my boss for permission to work fro home one day a week. (He granted my request.)"
- "Accept where I am in life and move forward."
- "See that enjoyment of life is completely within my control."
After The Intention Program, you can expect to:
- Take inspired action toward joyful, heart-centered living.
- Prioritize what's important to you.
- Experience greater compassion toward yourself.
- Access your inner wisdom and define what success means to you.
- Unhook from negativity and perfectionism.
- Recognize a negative thought as a thought - not truth - and know how to shift it.
- Draw upon positive lifestyle skills you can use any time, any where, to get unstuck, reduce anxiety, and manifest the things you truly care about.
What's the schedule?
We'll begin on Tuesday, April 3, and go through May 8. The video calls will be weekly on Tuesdays from 7:30 - 8:30pm CST.
I'm feeling overwhelmed. I don't think I have time.
I totally understand. But trust me - this program will give you energy, not drain it. The program is designed with people like you in mind - busy, curious, highly engaged people who are ready for a new way of showing up for their lives, yet only have time for something that is elegantly simple, distilled, and offers real results.
That being said, in order to get the benefits of The Intention Program, it does ask something of you. You do need to attend the sessions and practice the skills to get results. But I promise you, the new skills will fold into your day and you'll be inspired to practice them, because you'll feel the results immediately.
However, if your heart is telling you it's truly not the right time, listen to that.
I'm unsure about the technology.
I recently learned the technology myself, and I'm definitely not a techie. If I can learn it, anyone can. It's very straightforward, and I'll send you directions. Please don't let this stop you.
Will the other participants be able to see me?
Only if you want them to. Every participant has the ability to turn off the video feature. Most people choose to "be seen," because I take care to set the tone as a friendly, "come as you are" classroom. But it's truly up to you. I want you to choose whichever allows you to feel comfortable and ready-to-learn.
What if I miss a session?
All of the sessions will be recorded, so you can replay them at your convenience. If you have any questions about a session, you can email me. I'm always happy to help.
Would you like to join us?
1. Add The Intention Program to cart (above).
2. Add The Intention Box of The Intention Box for Girls to cart (required materials, purchased separately). If you're unsure which version is right for you, email me and I'll help you decide.